Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template

Melanie + Moshsin

Just got photo's back from the amazing Abby Jiu from Melanie's wedding. 

I had never met Melanie until her wedding day. She decided not to have a trial done, but to trust me the day of her wedding. When I arrived, she showed me a pic of Kate Middleton's hair swept up in a unique chignon. She had amazing hair and so much beauty that I knew we wouldn't have a problem. I am usually pretty confident that I can achieve the look a bride is going for, but never meeting her nor doing a trial alway's has its risks. She loved the hair and was very happy and that's most important. Success! 
Beautiful Makeup by Ryan from Blend Event


 









Thank you for reading the article about Melanie + Moshsin On Cool Hairstyle Trends If you want to disseminate this article please include a link to the source is, and if this article useful please bookmark this page on the your web browser, by press Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.

Latest Articles :