|long wavy hairstyles|
Wavy hairstyles are one of the most popular trends in 2009. Most of the people with straight hair would try for wavy style. Even people without straight hair also can try for wavy hairstyle. Wavy hair suits for all types of hair lengths short ,medium or long.Wavy hairstyles are still very popular among the celebrities, more so for teens celebrities on disney channel like miley cyrus, vanessa hudgens etc
Do you love Wavy? There are styles for short, medium, and long wavy hair, formal, and even informal occasions.So the best choice is go for a hairstyle that suits you the best.
There might be plenty of hairstyles for wavy hair out there, but if you don't take care of your hair, and manage those gorgeous curls, then your hair is going to own you, and take over your style, ruining everything in the process. On 10 steps below will guide you to make your gorgeous wavy hairstyle.
In 10 simple steps you will have gorgeous wavy hair, and will never look back again:
1. Turn your hair upside down while spraying the roots. Do this after you just washed, and use a texture or volume spray. Massage it right into the pores. This will give your hair body and texture.
2. Apply straightening balm through your hair before you style it, if you want a more naturally coarse wavy hair.
3. Brushing your hair as often as possible will work the balm evenly throughout your hair. You will then want to blow dry, starting at the roots for maximum volume. You of course will have to dry your hair completely if you want to achieve this well.
4. Secure your hair in a clip, after you have made it into three sections, this makes for easy curling.
5. You will want to start with one section at a time. Spray your hair with styling gel, an inch part at a time. Wrap your hair around the curling iron, do not use the clip at this time, just wrap it around the barrel of the iron. This will allow your hair to curl all the way up to your roots. If you do not want to leave a crimp mark at the end of your hair, it would be best to leave the ends loose.
6. Roll curl, and pin close to your scalp.
7. The way your curls will turn out all depends on the direction of wrapping, and how tight the barrel is.
Experiment with different directions, and tightness, to achieve different types of wavy hair.
8. After the pinned curls are cooled, you can let them loose.
9. You will want to gently dry your hair with the cool setting on your dryer, while you use your fingers to set the curls. DO NOT use a brush at all at this point.
10. Last thing you will want to do is set your hair with hairspray, just do not try to alter the look, which was done with the iron, otherwise you might have some artificial looking hair to deal with, meaning, you just might have to start from scratch, and we do not want that, now do we? However, the hairspray is vital to maintain your new look for a long period of time.
|Celebrity Long Wavy Hairstyles Trends|
|Top 30 long wavy hairstyles 2013|
|2011 Summer Loose Wavy Hairstyles|
|Long Wavy Hairstyles|
|wavy hair styles|
|medium wavy hairstyles 2012|
|latest long wavy hairstyles for 2011|
Thank you for reading the article about Wavy Hairstyles On Cool Hairstyle Trends If you want to disseminate this article please include a link to the source is, and if this article useful please bookmark this page on the your web browser, by press Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.