When it comes to natural hairstyles, there is no such thing as one size fits all. One of the most important factors to consider when choosing your hairstyle is the shape of your face.
Some of the common face shapes include oval, heart, square, long and round. Here are a few ideas about which hairstyles suit the aforementioned face shapes:
1. Oval Face: This is pretty much a universal face shape for all sorts of hairstyles. It doesn't matter whether you go for long hair, short hair, straight and wavy, bangs or no bangs. In other words, a whole world of natural hairstyles is open to you if you have an oval face.
2. Heart-shaped Face: A heart shaped face is characterized by a wide forehead and a small chin. So, a natural hairstyle that makes the forehead look narrow and the chin wider is recommended for heart shaped faces. This means you need fullness near the chin, so you have to option of trying out a chin-length bob (minus excessive layering) or wavy curls. You can also try a style with bangs and it may just work out for you.
3. Square Face: If you're after a natural hairstyle for a square face you can try and soften the features by getting wispy bangs and flowing layers. You may even try curls or waves in you hair as long as you do it in layers.
4. Round Face: Round-faced people can take liberties to go long. At the same time, you don't want a hairstyle that ends at the chin-line since it will only make your face appear rounder. Also, it's best to avoid middle parting your hair. Just keep it full on top and long and straight at the sides and you should be good to go.
5. Long Face: For a person with a long face, the best natural hairstyle would be short or medium length hair with either layers, side part or maybe even a few bangs. At the same time, it's important to not add height on the crown.
Thank you for reading the article about Natural Hairstyles 01 On Cool Hairstyle Trends If you want to disseminate this article please include a link to the source is, and if this article useful please bookmark this page on the your web browser, by press Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.